Intel Gigabit NIC OEM Product Details
High-Performance Gigabit Copper Connection for Servers OEM
Eliminate server bottlenecks and migrate existing Category-5 networks to Gigabit Ethernet easily and cost-effectively with the Intel® PRO/1000 MT Server Adapter. Featuring flexible, auto-negotiating 10/100/1000 Mbps performance, the Intel PRO/1000 MT Server Adapter is designed to automatically scale with growing networks.
Enhance server performance further by teaming multiple Intel® PRO Server Adapters using Intel’s expanded advanced server feature software to achieve multi-Gigabit scalabiity and redundant failover capability. With a flexible design that fits almost any type of PCI bus, the standards-based management features and wide network operating system support help to ensure extensive compatibility with the latest server and networking environments.
A Closer Look
Send Off-load/TCP Segmentation Off-load
Compatible with Large Send Off-load feature of Microsoft Windows* Server 2003, 2000 and XP which enables wire speed performance with low CPU utilization.
Advanced Server Features
Intel® ANS software increases uptime with redundant, teamed connections and scales bandwidth by balancing network traffic across multiple server connections. Now offers Switch Fault Tolerance and Test Switch Configuration to test compatibility and further increase uptime.
Note: This Items Ships in OEM Packaging - Drivers are not Included
- Support for most NOSs
- Intel® SingleDriver™ technology
- Backward Compatibility with previous
- generations of Intel PRO/1000 Network Adapters
- Supports 32-bit PCI 1.0 or PCI 2.2 buses
- Remote Management Support (WfM, RIS, SNMP/DMI)
- IEEE 802.3ab Compatibility
- Intel® 82545 Gigabit Controller
- Full-height and low-profile, screw-on brackets
- included with each adapter
- Interrupt Moderation
- Advanced Cable Diagnostics
- Large Send Off-load/TCP Segmentation Off-load
- Expanded Advanced Server Features
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: PWLA8490MT
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-6009
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.