GE X600 Digital Camera - 2.7" LCD Display, 26x Optical Zoom, Optical (IS), 4320 x 3240 Image, 1920 x 1080 Video, HDMI, PictBridge, HD Movie Mode, Black - X600-BK4Item#: GEL-102189489 | Model#: X600-BK4
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
GE X600 Digital Camera (Black) Product Details
GE X600 Digital Camera is one of the most affordable and powerful bridge cameras available from GE. It features the advanced Aptina™ A-Pix™ CMOS pixel technology with 14MP lens for an exceptional photo clarity. The 26x Optical Zoom is a huge add-on if you desire to click distant images or a nature enthusiast. The high-speed continuous shooting and a host of other features put you in control and help you get the most out of the camera. Record videos in full resolution 1080p HD and view them on the 2.7" LCD display. If you are a budding photographer the get yourself the GE X600 Digital Camera right away!What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Full HD 1080p; Captures all of your videos in full high-definition 1080p resolution.
- CMOS Sensor; Never miss a moment with CMOS technology, including high-speed continuous shooting, improved HDR+, object tracking and more.
- Object tracking; Don’t miss the action with the ability to target, track and automatically focus on even the fastest moving objects.
Manufactured by: General Imaging
Warranty provided by: General Imaging
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: X600-BK4
UPC No: 846951005134
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GEL-102189489
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- General Imaging logos are registered trademarks of General Imaging. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.