Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWM Solid Black 120mm Fan Product Details
Bitfenix Spectre Pro PWM Solid Black 120mm Fan
Following the success of our Spectre™ Fan Series, Spectre Pro PWM ups the ante with an all-new design and enhanced performance. The high pressure and CFM design is controlled by PWM technology for finer speed control - perfect for high-performance CPU coolers. Its dual ring construction not only looks great, but also helps to dampen vibrations that cause unnecessary noise. Reinforced fan blades prevent warping at high RPM levels, while focused airflow ensures cool air can reach all of your installed components. With FDB technology for low noise and long life and availability in both solid black and solid white variants, Spectre Pro PWM is the new gold standard in performance CPU cooling fans.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- PWM Technology
- True to its namesake, Spectre Pro PWM users pulse width modulation technology to adjust fan speeds. This technology enables your system to control your cooling with much greater precision than conventional linear voltage fans, making them perfect for CPU coolers.
- High Pressure/CFM Design
- Engineered for maximum pressure and airflow, Spectre Pro PWM delivers a torrent of air that will keep your CPU cool even when the action heats up. Performance freaks are going to love Spectre Pro PWM.
- Dual Ring Construction
- Using a dual ring construction, Spectre Pro PWM fans not only offer aggressive looks, but also vibration dampening properties, helping to keep noise levels in check. In short, our Spectre Pro PWM looks different because it is different.
- Reinforced Fan Blades
- High rotation speeds can actually warp fan blades while in motion, resulting in more turbulence and noise. Spectre Pro PWM features reinforced fan blades that resist warping even when spinning at high speeds for maximum cooling performance.
- Silent Operation and Long Life
- Like our Spectre™ Silent Fan Series, our Spectre Pro PWM features the very same fluid dynamic bearing technology for minimum noise and maximum operating life.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: BitFenix Co. Ltd.
Warranty provided by: BitFenix Co. Ltd.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BFF-SPRO-P12025KK-RP
UPC No: 886027008591
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:2, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 0.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: BTX-102189084
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- BitFenix Co. Ltd. logos are registered trademarks of BitFenix Co. Ltd.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.