Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case Product Details
Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case
The unconventional design of the Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case utilizes dual chambers to deliver cooler air to your CPU, graphics cards, motherboard, and memory without your drives or power supply getting in the way. The included custom Air Series - White LED intake and exhaust fans provide great airflow performance at lower noise levels than typical case fans. And, you can mount up to six 120mm or five 140mm fans, with 280mm top radiator support and room for a 360mm radiator on the front panel. Like all Corsair cases, the Corsair Carbide Series Computer Case is designed for fast, neat, and satisfying builds. The tinted, oversized flush-mount side window lets you show off your work.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Tons of expansion room for high performance air cooling and liquid cooling.
- Includes three High Performance Air Series fans for better, quieter cooling.
- CPU cutout in motherboard tray for easy CPU cooler swap-out.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: CC-9011048-WW
UPC No: 843591046503
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:15, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 19.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 26pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JOR-102188694
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.