Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Computer Case - Mid Tower Chassis, 3x 5.25" / 8x 3.5" Bays, 7x Expansion Slots, 6x Fan Slots,Simple Designs, Advanced Ventilation,White - VP700M6W2NItem#: JHE-102124873 | Model#: VP700M6W2N
Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Computer Case Product Details
Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Computer Case
To make a computer that meets daily computing requirements, go for the Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Computer Case. It makes is all set to handle all types of computing with ease. Colored in white, it’s designed for ATX and Micro ATX Motherboards. The front door design and window on side provides easy access to internal parts. Unique top mounted 2.5"/3.5" HDD docking station enables fast file transfers by trouble-free HDD/Optical drive setup and removal. The tool-free design with 5.25" and 3.5" slots makes it easy to assemble. The two pre-installed 120mm fans drives heat away and the pre- mounted holes enhance the ventilation process. Seven expansion slots provide easy upgrading and if required, a 240mm liquid radiator can be easily installed to meet cooling for high-end graphic and video requirements. For fast data transfer, it’s equipped with two SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0. So order the Thermaltake Urban S31 Snow Edition Computer Case today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- The front door design and widow on side; enables easy access to internal parts
- 2 pre-installed 120mm; drives away heat form system to keep the GPU and CPU cool
- 5.25"and 3.5" slots; enables tool free installation
- 2 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and 2 USB 2.0; enables high speed data transfers and peripheral connectivity
- Top mounted 2.5"/3.5" HDD docking; provides trouble free HDD/Optical drive setup and removal
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ThermalTake
Warranty provided by: ThermalTake
UPC No: 841163053591
Mfg Part No: VP700M6W2N
( Length:22, Width:10, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 19.8000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- ThermalTake logos are registered trademarks of ThermalTake. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.