Google Chromecast HDMI Media Streaming Device - HDMI, CEC Compatible, 1080p Video Resolution, 2.4GHz WiFi 802.11b/g/n, USB power adapterItem#: XRS-102119084 | Model#: 3763929
- Today's Price:
- Less Rebate:
- -$5.00 Ends 01/30/2015. See Terms.Restrictions Apply.NOTICE: Limit (1) ONE rebate per person, billing address, company, or household
- Final Price:
- $30.00 * After Rebate While Supplies Last.
- In Stock (Details)
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Device Product Details
Chromecast is the easy way to enjoy online video and music on your TV. Plug it into any HDTV and control it with your existing Android smartphone or tablet, iPhone®, iPad®, or laptop. No remotes required. Cast your favorites from many popular apps — Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Crackle, Rdio, MLB.TV, ESPN, MLS, Crunchyroll, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, Google Photos, and Chrome* — to your TV with the press of a button.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Content you love - Chromecast supports Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, Pandora, Crackle, ESPN, MLB.TV, Google Play Movies & TV, Google Play Music, Chrome* and more. Plus it will automatically update to work with a growing number of apps.
- No learning curve - Chromecast taps into the same app and browsing experience you're familiar with on your smartphone, tablet, and laptop, so there's nothing new to learn. Just open a supported app, press the cast icon, then sit back and enjoy.
- Remote-free - Browse for what to watch, control playback, and adjust the volume using the smartphone, tablet, or laptop you already know how to use.
- Works with Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac - Chromecast works with Android smartphones and tablets, iPhone® and iPad® devices, Chrome (for both Windows and Mac®), and Chromebook Pixel. Support for other Chromebooks coming soon.
- Multitask without interruption - Switch to another app, open a new browser tab, or let your device go into sleep mode while you continue to watch your favorites on the TV, all without draining the battery on your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Cast the Web to your TV* - With Chromecast, cast a Chrome browser tab with anything from photos to music to video from your Windows or Mac laptop or Chromebook Pixel to your TV at home.
- Plug in and play - Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast into your TV, connect it to Wi-Fi, then cast videos and more from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop to your TV.
- Stays out of sight - Chromecast is designed to plug directly into the back of your TV, slipping out of view. It's a small device in its category, making it easy to set up on any TV in your house.
- For everyone - Friends and family can use your Chromecast with their phones and tablets without having to set up anything, as long as they're connected to the Wi-Fi network at your house.
- High-definition entertainment - Chromecast supports up to 1080p video resolution, so you won't lose picture quality from high-def sources.
Sit back, watch together
Plug in and Play
Get started in three easy steps
It's for everyone in your house
What's in the box
Chromecast, Chrome, and the Chrome logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Product Tagschromecast media player google chromecast chrome cast google tv video google media mirroring player H2G2-42
Manufactured by: Google
Warranty provided by: Google
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 3763929
UPC No: 811571013579
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: XRS-102119084
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Google logos are registered trademarks of Google. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.