Honeywell Steel Water Resistant Fire & Theft Protection (2115)Item#: LHI-102119057 | Model#: 2115
Currently Out Of Stock!
Honeywell Steel Water Resistant Fire & Theft Prote Product Details
Honeywell Steel Water Resistant Fire & Theft Protection
Honeywell Model 2115 Fire Safe. This all steel fire safe has a programmable digital keypad which allows users to program a personal 3 to 8 digit pass code. Has a lighted LED control panel which displays the date and time. Safe allows for two separate users, each with their own pass code. The primary user of the safe can retrieve 'user access' history. There is an audible alarm that sounds should the safe be tilted or moved when engaged for added security. Equipped with an override key which can be used to bypass the digital passcode and open the safe in case of battery failure (4AA batteries included). Honeywell Model 2115 will protect the contents in a fire of up to 1700F for one hour, keeping the internal temperature less than 350F. Has 1.2 cu' interior storage and one removable shelf.
- 1 Hour Fire Rating - 1700 / 927 Degrees Celsius.
- Water Resistant Door and Cabinet Design.
- Dual Digital and Key Lock Protection with Advanced Dual User Lock.
- Emergency Override Key Access.
- LCD Display Panel and programmable digital keypad which allows users to program a personal 3 to 8 digit pass code.
Manufactured by: LH Licensed Products Inc.
Warranty provided by: LH Licensed Products Inc.
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2115
UPC No: 814113012153
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:18, Depth:21)
Shipping Weight: 156.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LHI-102119057
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LH Licensed Products Inc. logos are registered trademarks of LH Licensed Products Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.