Honeywell DOJ Approved Steel Security Safe Product Details
Honeywell DOJ Approved Steel Security Safe
The Honeywell 5112DOJ DOJ Approved Steel Security Safe (.50 cu') is an approved firearms storage device offering a variety of features both for security and practicality. The locking mechanism on this safe includes a programmable hotel-style digital lock with an easy to read LED display panel, emergency override key access, and 2 motorized solid steel live lock bolts. This safe is also built with maximum security in mind including a solid steel cabinet and door, concealed hinges and recessed door, and pre-drilled holes with a mounting kit for attaching your safe to the floor. With additional features such as a flat bottom door entryway, scratch resistant powder coat finish, and brushed aluminum door cover, this is an excellent addition to your home or business.
- DOJ Approved Firearms Storage Device.
- Programmable Hotel-Style Digital Lock.
- LED Display Panel.
- Emergency Override Key Access.
- 2 Motorized Solid Steel Live Lock Bolts.
- Flat Bottom Door Entryway.
- Solid Steel Cabinet and Door.
- Concealed Hinges and Recessed Door.
- Carpeted Floor.
- Scratch Resistant Powder Coat Finish.
- Pre Drilled Holes and Mounting Kit.
- Brushed Aluminum Door Cover.
Manufactured by: LH Licensed Products Inc.
Warranty provided by: LH Licensed Products Inc.
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 5112DOJ
UPC No: 814113015840
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:19, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 11.5600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: LHI-102119022
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LH Licensed Products Inc. logos are registered trademarks of LH Licensed Products Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.