Pelican 1080 HardBack™ Case REFURB Product Details
With Shock Absorbing Protective Foam
Pelican #1080 HardBack Notebook Case
Like all Pelican™ Equipment Cases, the new #1080 HardBack™ Notebook Case is watertight, dust proof, crush proof, and corrosion proof. The #1080 HardBack™ Case protects valuable laptop computers from handling abuse and all weather conditions. The HardBack™ includes a shock absorbing protective Foam, atmospheric purge valve, o-ring seal and easy snap anodized aluminum latch.
You break it, we replace it... forever.
- Exterior Dimensions: 13.75" x 10.95" x 2.55"
- Lid Depth: 0.85"
- Weight w/Foam: 2.89 lbs.
- Range Temperature: -10 / 200° F
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Pick and pluck foam- protects notebook from impact shock and scratches
- Easy snap anodized aluminum latch
- O-ring seal
- Vent with Gore-Tex® membrane for auto pressure balance
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Fits notebook computers up to 12.3" L x 9.3" W x 1.5" D
- Will hold 8.5 x 11" and A4 documents
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: WYNIT
Warranty provided by: WYNIT
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 1080000110TIGER
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:11, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 3.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P335-1150 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- WYNIT logos are registered trademarks of WYNIT. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.