AMD A8-7600/ASUS A68/8GB/450W PSU/CASE Product Details
AMD A8-7600/ASUS A68/8GB/450W PSU/CASE
This Bundle Includes:
- ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module - DDR3 1600, PC3-12800, Blue - AX3U1600C4G11-SD
- Ultra XB Mid-Tower V2 Case - ATX, MicroATX, USB 2.0, Audio, 6x 3.5" Bays, 3x 5.25" Bays, 7x PCI Slots, Includes 450W PSU
- AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz, 65 Watts, FM2+ - AD7600YBJABOX
- Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard - FM2+ Socket, Micro ATX, AMD A68H FCH (Bolton D2H) Chipset, DDR3 2400MHz(O.C.), 2 x DIMM, 4 x SATA 6.0GB/s
A-Data XPG V1.0 (1 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory - Qty:2
ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Handling multiple tasks is a breeze when you have the ADATA XPG in your PC. This memory module comes with a 4GB DDR3 memory which delivers fast speeds, ensuring a smooth and seamless system performance. Integrate this into your system’s motherboard so you can finish more operations and be able to enhance your multitasking capabilities. Order the ADATA XPG V1 4GB Desktop Memory Module right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 4GB of DDR3 memory; boosts your system’s overall performance
- Fast memory speed; enhances your multitasking capabilities
Ultra XB Mid-Tower V2 Case with 450W PSU - Qty:1
Ultra XB Mid-Tower V2 Case
Encase your essential PC components inside this durable Ultra XB Mid-Tower V2 Case. The framework of this ATX mid-tower case allows you to install four 5.2in hard drives or optical drives, one additional 3.5in external drive, and six internal components such as the ATX motherboard and compatible video card. For optimal cooling and air circulation within the PC, it is structured with four 120mm fan ports. This desktop PC case also houses a 450W power supply and two USB ports. Build your own PC using the Ultra XB Mid-Tower V2 Case.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Four 5.25in External Drive bays; enable you to attach up to four accessible hard drives and optical drives
- One 3.5in External Drive bay; fits any 3.5in external drive to the PC system
- Six 3.5in Internal Drive bays; provide spaces for most of the essential internal components such as the motherboard and video card
- Four 120mm fan ports; offer maximum cooling using up to four 120mm fans
- Two USB ports; allow integration of up to two USB devices
- 450W Power supply; operates your PC system with 450W of energy
115-230V, 8A 50-60Hz
- 2x 4-pin Molex Connector
- 1x 4-pin Floppy Connector
- 3x 5-pin SATA Connector
- 1x 24-pin Main Power Connector
- 1x 8-pin 4x4 12V Connector
AMD A8-7600 Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz - Qty:1
AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz
Do more with your computing activities with the AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz. It is geared with an integrated APU that could handle any program’s challenging visual requirements. Now, you can take any activity on your computer to its fullest potential with the AMD A8-7600 Kaveri Standard Edition Processor - 3.8GHz.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Great performance and flexibility, can work with a variety of desktop
- The graphics unit has the following software features enabled: AMD perfect picture HD, screen mirror, steady video and wireless display
- 65W thermal design power; has the right power requirement with power-packed performance and lower power consumption
- FM2+ interface
Get more of what you want with an AMD A-Series APU
We changed the game for PCs by revolutionizing the APU which combines the power of a multicore CPU with AMD Radeon™ graphics all in one energy-efficient chip.
- Unlock your system’s full potential with HSA-enabled APUs
- Experience a new level of immersion with AMD TrueAudio technology 1
- Blaze through apps with AMD Turbo Core technology 2
- Use AMD Mantle technology 3 to raise your game to unprecedented levels with hyper-efficient performance
- Get extreme performance with Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture, featuring supercharged AMD Radeon™ R7 graphics. 4
So what is HSA, exactly?
Your APU with HSA = A team of specialists
You can think of HSA as a team with different players lending their unique talents to form one powerful unit. The CPU leads the system through everyday tasks. The GPU can zoom its way through tasks that are particularly data-intensive. Other components work together with the CPU and GPU in various, specialized processing tasks. With each member of the team performing a task that is especially suited to it, the efficiencies are designed to give you an enormous boost in performance.?
AMD True-Audio Technology – what’s the difference?
Your games now sound as good as they look 1
The expectations of gamers have never been higher. Graphics quality and processing speed have advanced rapidly, and the games of today are light years ahead of those from just a few years ago. But advancements in game audio have been more sporadic and less widely adopted. Sound is a critically important part of the immersive experience for gamers and sound engineers are eager to advance their art, but they haven’t enjoyed the same kind of attention that continually drives graphics improvements. That is, until now.
AMD’s Revolutionary Mantle
AMD’s Mantle is a groundbreaking graphics API that promises to transform the world of game development to help bring better, faster games to the PC. Read on to discover how AMD is working with the game development community to revolutionize the PC gaming experience.
What Mantle does
Mantle is the harmony of three essential ingredients:
Mantle reduces the CPU’s workload by giving developers a way to talk to the GPU directly with much less translation. With less work for the CPU to do, programmers can squeeze much more performance from a system, delivering the greatest benefits in gaming systems where the CPU can be the bottleneck.
What it means for gamers
Now that Mantle has freed up some extra CPU capacity, we expect Mantle will lead to better games, and more of them, since Mantle makes game development easier.
That’s not all Mantle will do for gamers. By shifting work to the GPU, a mid-range or older CPU isn’t the same handicap it was before. With Mantle, the GPU becomes the critical part of the system, and GPU upgrades will have a bigger impact than before.
Current Mantle Games
Primed to enable astonishing performance and breathtaking image quality
Available on select AMD Radeon™ R7 series, R9 series and HD 7000 series graphics cards, the visionary Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture is a radically new approach to the design of a consumer GPU, making it a top choice for gamers who expect the best.
Designed to push not only the boundaries of DirectX® 11 gaming, the GCN Architecture is also AMD's first design specifically engineered for general computing. Representing the cutting edge of AMD’s graphics expertise, GCN GPUs are more than capable of handling workloads-and programming languages-traditionally exclusive to the main processor. Coupled with the dramatic rise of GPU-aware programming languages like C++ AMP and OpenCL™, the GCN Architecture is the right architecture at the right time.
- AMD TrueAudio™ technology is offered on select AMD Radeon™ R9 and R7 200 Series GPUs and is designed to improve acoustic realism. Requires an enabled game or application. Not all audio equipment supports all audio effects; additional audio equipment may be required for some audio effects. Not all products feature all technologies—check with your component or system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- AMD Turbo Core technology is available only with select AMD A-Series accelerated processing units.
- Mantle application support is required.
- The GCN architecture and its associated features (AMD Enduro™, AMD ZeroCore Power technology, DDM Audio, and 28nm production) are exclusive to the AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M, HD 7800M and HD 7900M Series Graphics and select AMD A-Series APUs. Not all technologies are supported in all system configurations—check with your system manufacturer for specific model capabilities.
Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard - Qty:1
Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard
The Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard will improve your computing ability. Designed by the world's largest motherboard manufacturer, Asus motherboards have proven to be compatible with over 1,000 components and drives and undergo a minimum 7,000 hours of validation. The A68HM-PLUS comes equipped with 2 x DIMMs that support DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133/1866/1600/1333 MHz with up to 32GB; 16GB per slot. Multiple expansion slots such as 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1x PCIe 2.0 x1, and 1 x PCI enable you to customize your PC how you'd like. This motherboard comes equipped with AMD A68H chipset and delivers explosive sound with the 8-Channel HD Audio CODEC with LED-lit Audio Shielding. It also has integrated graphics with the AMD Radeon™ R/HD8000/HD7000 Series Graphics that offers multi-VGA output support: HDMI, DVI, and RGB ports. With hardware safeguards such as precise digital control with Asus DIGI+ VRM, enhanced DRAM overcurrent protection, stainless-steel back I/O that lasts 3X longer, and ESD guards for protection from electrostatic discharge, this motherboard is ensured to have long-term durability. Purchase the Asus A68HM-PLUS Motherboard today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Proven quality; 1000+ compatible devices and a minimum of 7000+ validation hours
- Audio Features; 8-Channel HD Audio that roars on the battlefield
- New UEFI BIOS; the smoothest and slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS
- USB 3.0 Boost (UASP Support); 170% faster transfer speeds than traditional USB 3.0
- Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI/RGB ports; Supports HDMI with maximum resolution 4096 x 2160 at 24Hz and 1920 x 1200 at 60Hz
- Asus 5X Protection
- ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 3 + 2 Phase digital power design
- ASUS Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Short circuit damage prevention
- ASUS ESD Guards - Enhanced ESD protection
- ASUS High-Quality 5K-Hour Solid Capacitors - 2.5x long lifespan with excellent durability
- ASUS Stainless Steel Back I/O - 3x more durable corrosion-resistant coating
BIOS 64 Mb Flash ROM, UEFI AMI BIOS, PnP, DMI2.0, WfM2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 4.0a, Multi-language BIOS, ASUS EZ Flash 2, ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3, My Favorites, Quick Note, Last Modified log, F12 PrintScreen, F3 Shortcut functions and ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) memory information
- Operating System Support
-Windows® 8.1 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® 8 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® 7 , 32bit/64bit
-Windows® XP , 32bit
-2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
-1 x Supporting DVD
|Precise Digital Power Control With ASUS DIGI+ VRM
Voltage regulator modules (VRMs) are among the most essential motherboard components. A good VRM intelligently delivers CPU power based on actual needs at any given time. ASUS was first with digital power design featuring faster sensing and response to deliver precise CPU power on demand. This great accuracy reduces energy waste and of course improves system stability thanks to more consistent delivery.
|Enhanced DRAM Overcurrent Protection
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage. This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected device.
|5K-hr Solid-State Capacitors That Last 2.5X Longer
Solid-state capacitors are able to withstand extreme temperatures of up to 105°C for as long as 5,000 hours — that's two-and-a-half (2.5X) times longer than traditional capacitors. This exceptional durability means superb real-world endurance to more typical PC operating temperatures, ensuring that ASUS motherboards continue working longer.
|Stainless-Steel Back I/O That Lasts 3X Longer
ASUS motherboard back I/O panels are made from strong and corrosion-resistant stainless steel, which is bonded with a thin layer of chromium oxide to enhance anti-corrosive properties. Passing 72-hour spray salt endurance tests, ASUS stainless steel back I/O panels have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer compared to ordinary panels.
|ESD Guards For Protection From Electrostatic Discharge
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated. ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-6kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Mfg Part No: AD5500OKHJBOX Bundle
UPC No: 890552769777
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 17.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B69-00027
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.