Patriot Viper Series 16GB Laptop Memory Module Kit - SODIMM, DDR3, 2x 8GB, 1866MHZ (PV316G186LC0SK)Item#: GAT-102109599 | Model#: PV316G186LC0SK
Currently Out Of Stock!
Patriot Viper Series 16GB Laptop Memory Module Kit Product Details
Patriot Viper Series 16GB Laptop Memory Module Kit
To provide some of the fastest responses for your mobile laptop, Corsair has created the Viper Performance SODIMM. Get ready to experience speeds of up to 1866MHz at 10-10-10-32 timings. Built using high quality build-of-materials (BOMs) this memory module meets and usually exceeds industry standards to provide worry-free upgrade. The module is tested under strict conditions to ensure compatibility, quality and reliability. This high performance module is only compatible with 4th Generation Intel® Core I5 and I7 processors only. Order the Patriot Viper SODIMM Series Laptop Memory Module and open the blister pack for the ultimate experience in mobile performance!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 2 x 8GB DDR3 memory kit; provides a powerful memory capacity for your system
- 204-pin SODIMM memory socket; standard among RAM kits made for notebook computers
- 1866MHz speed; optimal speed that improves the workflow of your system
- Latency of 10-10-10-32; ensures maximum reliability and performance
Product TagsPatriot B2B Special
Manufactured by: Patriot
Warranty provided by: Patriot
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PV316G186LC0SK
UPC No: 815530016823
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:3, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0600 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GAT-102109599
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Patriot logos are registered trademarks of Patriot. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.