Intel Next Unit of Computing Mini PC-4th Generation Intel Core i3-4010U 1.7 GHz, No RAM, No HDD, Intel HD Graphics 4400, Gigabit LAN, No OS-BOXD34010WYK1-BOXD34010WYK1-CAItem#: IE2-102109366 | Model#: BOXD34010WYK1-CA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Mini PC Barebones Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone
The Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone comes complete with Intel HD Graphics to ensure a brilliant HD experience, Intel Quick Sync Video for fast video encoding, and DisplayPort for driving 4k displays. Couple this with a stereo/mic jack along with USB ports and an infrared sensor for your remote control, and you can create a home entertainment system, a gaming machine, a digital jukebox, or all of the above. Immerse yourself in movies, TV, or games without the need for discrete hardware. It can support a SATA III HDD, up to 16GB RAM in the 2 Memory slots and has 7.1 Channel HD Audio output. Order one now because the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone is as small as a game controller but as powerful as a jackhammer.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Mini PC; ultra small unit to occupy less space but still give you more power
- Intel Core i3; latest high-end processor to allow you to multi-task with ease
- Intel HD Graphics with Display port; enjoy 4k HD visuals on a variety of display devices
- Multipurpose; can be setup as a home entertainment system, gaming machine, digital jukebox or more
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858273206
Mfg Part No: BOXD34010WYK1-CA
( Length:10, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 2.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.