DELL B1260DN Mono Laser Printer SCRATCH Product Details
DELL B1260DN Mono Laser Printer
The DELL Mono Laser Printer prints high volume of documents at full speed. With up to 20,000 pages per month cycle, this mono laser printer produces consistently high quality documents, photos, images, and reports. Its two-sided printing reduces printing costs and saves precious time. Amazingly, you can print documents straight from your mobile devices via its built-in Ethernet. Go ahead and increase your productivity with the DELL Mono Laser Printer.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High-speed mono printing; prints more in less time
- Built-in Ethernet; lets you easily connect the printer to an existing network
THIS PRODUCT IS A SCRATCH AND DENT PRODUCT
The item shows wear from some use, but it remains in good condition and works perfectly. It may be marked, have identifying markings on it, or show other signs of previous use. The box and nonessential instructions may be missing or damaged.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: DELL
Warranty provided by: DELL
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: 4JK73
Box Size: ( Length:21, Width:17, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 18.5500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 20pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D212-1008 RF7
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- DELL logos are registered trademarks of DELL. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.