Belkin PRO3 4-PORT KVM SWITCH REFURB Product Details
Belkin PRO3 4-PORT KVM Switch w/Cable
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Dual-port cabling reduces cable bulk by 55% when compared to conventional KVM cabling by connecting two servers per cable
- USB and PS/2 compatibility gives expanded connectivity in a mixed server environment
- Saves setup time and simplifies viewing and switching between multiple servers with OSD
- Available in 4-, 8-, and 16-port models
- Free technical support
- Belkin 3-Year Warranty
- Dedicated daisy-chain ports let you expand your KVM configuration without sacrificing CPU ports
- Provides continuous server monitoring with programmable AutoScan and hot keys
- Ensures consistent compatibility with flash-upgradeable firmware
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
We take great pride in the Refurbished Products we carry on our Website. All Refurbished Products are Grade A Quality, which means they will arrive in cosmetically pristine condition. Each unit undergoes a rigorous refurbishment process in which each unit is tested in all facets and restored to a like-new state. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: F1DA104Z-B
( Length:21, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 6.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 8pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.