Makerbot Natural PLA 1KG Spool 1.75MM Filament Product Details
MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent, and most tested filament for the MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. It’s guaranteed to have no heavy metals phthalates, or BPA.
Each filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200- micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2 to verify it will perform every feature that MakerBot® MakerWare™ software offers and reliably slice and print every type of 3D model.
If you’re new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it’s easy to use and performs well on most prints. MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape. Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, use rafts.
- Glass Temp: 60-65° C (140-149° F)
- Melting Temp: 150-160° C (302-320° F)
- Nozzle Temp: 230° C (446° F)
- Spool Diameter: 8 in
- Spool Width: 3 in
- Spool Hub Hole: 2 in
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3.0 lbs)
- Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Manufactured by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Warranty provided by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Mfg Part No: MP01615
UPC No: 817913010817
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: MKE-102109109
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MakerBot Industries LLC logos are registered trademarks of MakerBot Industries LLC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.