Makerbot Natural PLA 1KG Spool 1.75MM Filament - MP01615Item#: MKE-102109109 | Model#: MP01615
Currently Out Of Stock!
Makerbot Natural PLA 1KG Spool 1.75MM Filament Product Details
MAKERBOT PLA FILAMENT
MakerBot PLA Filament is the best, most consistent, and most tested filament for the MakerBot® Replicator® 2 Desktop 3D Printer.
MakerBot PLA Filament is a bioplastic derived from corn. It’s guaranteed to have no heavy metals phthalates, or BPA.
Each filament color is comprehensively quality tested at both 100-micron and 200- micron layer resolutions on the MakerBot Replicator 2 to verify it will perform every feature that MakerBot® MakerWare™ software offers and reliably slice and print every type of 3D model.
If you’re new to 3D printing, MakerBot PLA Filament is a good material to start with because it’s easy to use and performs well on most prints. MakerBot PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and to blue painter’s tape. Prints with a large bottom layer may have a tendency to curl. To prevent curling, use rafts.
- Glass Temp: 60-65° C (140-149° F)
- Melting Temp: 150-160° C (302-320° F)
- Nozzle Temp: 230° C (446° F)
- Spool Diameter: 8 in
- Spool Width: 3 in
- Spool Hub Hole: 2 in
- Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Shipping Weight: 1.36 kg (3.0 lbs)
- Net Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs)
Manufactured by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Warranty provided by: MakerBot Industries LLC
UPC No: 817913010817
Mfg Part No: MP01615
( Length:10, Width:10, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 3.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- MakerBot Industries LLC logos are registered trademarks of MakerBot Industries LLC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.