MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer - Optimized for PLA Filament, 11.2"(L) x 6"(W) x 6.1"(H) Build Size, 100-Micron Layer ResolutionItem#: MKE-102109104 | Model#: MP3870
MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer Product Details
MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer
To bring life into your projects choose MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer. It comes with a new design and a 3D printing technology that’ll convert your everyday life into something you’ll never have imagined. With implementation of Fused Filament Fabrication technology, software of MakerBot MakerWare, and a material usage of Bioplastic make your prints standout among the common ones. It takes an approximate 12 minutes for scanning, 100-240V, ~2Amps, and 50-60Hz of power supply which makes the printer more cost effective. It also has the provision of USB SD Card Connectivity. Order the MakerBot Replicator 2 Desktop 3D Printer today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Usage of Fused Filament Fabrication; improves the picture quality to a greater extent
- USB SD Card Connection; take printouts directly from SD Card
- Usage of Bioplastic material; eco-friendly plastic material compared to other ones
Manufactured by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Warranty provided by: MakerBot Industries LLC
Limited Warranty: 1 months parts; 1 months labor
Mfg Part No: MP3870
UPC No: 817913010947
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:18, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 36.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 41pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: MKE-102109104
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- MakerBot Industries LLC logos are registered trademarks of MakerBot Industries LLC. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.