Kingston DTVP 8GB Flash Drive - DTVP30/8GB Product Details
Kingston's DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB flash drive
Kingston’s DataTraveler® Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB Flash drive provides affordable business-grade security with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption using XTS block cipher mode, which offers stronger protection than CBC and ECB modes. It protects 100 percent of data stored and enforces complex password protection with minimum characteristics to prevent unauthorized access. For additional peace of mind, the drive locks down and reformats after 10 intrusion attempts. It also features a read-only access mode to avoid potential malware risks. Order the Kingston's DataTraveler Vault Privacy 3.0 (DTVP 3.0) USB flash drive now!
What Is It & Why You Need It
- Encrypted protection; data is protected by hardware encryption, so no one can access your data without knowing the password
- Fast Speeds ;(USB 3.0) allows for faster data transfers
- Customizable ; customize drives in a variety of ways, including dual password, serialization numbering, co-logo, number of attempted password entries, minimum password length andcustomized product identifier, to meet internal corporateIT requirements
- Waterproof Up to 4 ft.; conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8. Product must be clean and dry before use.
Manufactured by: Kingston
Warranty provided by: Kingston
UPC No: 740617223385
Mfg Part No: DTVP30/8GB
( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Kingston logos are registered trademarks of Kingston. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.