See more products
- Surge Suppressors (656)
- UPS Battery Backups under 700VA (62)
- UPS Battery Backup 700VA and more (279)
- UPS - Rackmount (164)
- Power Inverters (74)
- Power Strips (22)
- UPS Replacement Batteries (231)
- Power Regulators (7)
- Power Distribution Units (1588)
- Home Theater (22)
- Outlets & Wiring (7)
- Mobile Power (10)
- Emergency Power (2)
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA PURE Sinewave Series UPS - 10 Outlets, 900W, 1030 Joules, AVRItem#: C910-9906 | Model#: CP1500PFCLCD
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $58.19 (22%)
- In Stock (Details)
CyberPower 1500VA PURE Sinewave Series UPS Product Details
CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD 1500VA PURE Sinewave Series UPS
This CyberPower 1500VA PURE Sinewave Series UPS provides power to servers, networking hardware and middle to high end computers. The UPS has 10 outlets and provides 900Watts of power. It surge energy capacity is 1030 Joules and it has AVR or automatic voltage regulation. No more worry of your devices during power blackouts and brownouts, pick the CyberPower 1500VA PURE Sinewave Series UPS today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 10 outlets; provides power to 10 devices
- 900Watts; for a steady power supply
- 1030Joules; withstands a surge energy of 1030 joules
- AVR; provides stable voltage level without switching to battery mode
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front white LCD panel displays UPS vitals: input voltage level, output voltage level, automatic voltage regulator, battery capacity, energy-saving bypass mode, runtime estimate, load level, output frequency, on battery, overload, fault condition, event logging, and silent mode.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation: AVR technology stabilizes the AC voltage and maintains a safe voltage level without switching to battery-mode. This conserves battery life, and delivers cleaner AC power to connected equipment.
- Reduce Energy Costs & Heat Loss: Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced bypass circuitry reduces UPS energy consumption by up to 75% compared to competitive models. This unique design also reduces the amount of heat generated by the UPS.
- Function controls: Shutdown options, selectable battery backup voltage sensitivity, display and alarm options, self test and more.
- Ultra-Quiet UPS: Advanced efficiency design (reduced fan operation), high-end system components, and GreenPower UPS technology help minimize sound emissions.
- Tamper-proof Power Button: The Power button has been specifically designed to minimize the chance the UPS can be turned off or interfered with by accident.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets: Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- USB Charger: Two (2) 5Vdc USB 2.0 charging ports located on the front panel for convenient access to charge portable electronic device such as mobile phones, MP3 players, and cameras.
- EMI/RFI Filters: Filters against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference ensuring clean power for connected equipment.
- Audible Alarms: Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker: Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- USB Connectivity: HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- PowerPanel® Personal Edition UPS Management Software: In event of a power outage, PowerPanel saves open files and "hibernates" your PC to increase the run-time of the UPS unit. PowerPanel is quickly and easily installed on any Windows-based PC and is designed to utilize minimal system resources. Diagnostic screens give immediate indicators of the status of your UPS and also include the following features: Silent operation mode, configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns.
A Closer Look:
Power Protection Specifications
|Power Protection Type||UPS|
|Frequency||57 - 63Hz|
|Input Voltage||90 - 140V|
|Input Connection Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Volt Amps||1500 VA|
|Output Voltage Wave Form||Sine Wave|
|Full Load Run Time||2 minutes|
|Type||Sealed lead acid|
|Half Load Run Time||11 minutes|
|Battery Recharge Rate||8 hours|
Protection and Filtering
|Surge Energy Capacity||1030 Joules|
|Connected Equipment Warranty||$500,000|
Status Indicators / Controls
|LEDs||Power on, wiring fault|
|Alarms||On battery, low battery, overload, fault|
|USB||HID-compliant USB Port|
|Software Included||PowerPanel Personal Edition|
|Operating Temperature||32 °F to 104 °F / 0 °C to 40 °C|
|Dimensions||3.9" x 10.4" x 14.2"|
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
- Jan 16, 2012
I purchased three of these about a month ago for some computer equipment that needs to run all the time and a power loss costs us a day or two of recovery time. I ordered these and installed them. Setup couldn't have been easier and out of the box they all worked perfectly. I haven't had a power outage yet; but of course couldn't help myself and pulled the plug after I had everything hooked up and running. Passed that test. A few weeks after I installed these a coworker purchased one for a server rack he has and he said he's happy with his also.
- Mike P.
- Aug 17, 2011
Works as advertised.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 2 of 2
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: CP1500PFCLCD
UPC No: 649532609642
Box Size: ( Length: 11, Width: 4, Depth: 15 )
Shipping Weight: 28.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C910-9906
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.