Corsair CC-9011013-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case - ATX, mATX, 4x Ext 5.25" Bays, 6x Int 3.5" Bays, 1x 200mm and 2x 120mm White LED Fans, 1x 120mm Fan, 2x USB 3.0 and 1x FireWire PortsItem#: 8820606 | Model#: CC-9011013-WW
Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Wht Product Details
Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case
If you need a sleek yet powerful look to kick start your gaming, choose the Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case. Designed with 120mm White LED Fans, this ventilates heat from inside of the case and keeps your system cool . This gaming case consists of four external bays, six internal bays for installing your hard disks, and eight expansion slots that gives you sufficient space to install your cards. Plus, featuring two USB Ports and one FireWire Ports, enables you to connect other external devices easily. Furthermore, it is compatible with ATX, Micro ATX and ATX Mid-Tower motherboards. Take advantage PC components with the Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 120mm LED Fans; ventilates heat from inside of the case
- External and internal bays; for installing your hard disks
- Eight expansion slots; gives you sufficient space to install your cards
- USB Ports and one FireWire Ports; can connect other external devices easily
- Compatibility; supports ATX, Micro ATX and ATX Mid-Tower motherboards
- Keep your system cool with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)
- Removable hard drive cages for optimum GPU airflow and to accommodate GPUs up to 452mm in length.
- Mesh side panel can accommodate two 120mm or 140mm fans, or included 200mm fan for outrageous cooling potential.
- Built-in multi-channel fan controller for optimal cooling adjustability.
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components.
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the six hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Captive thumbscrews make it easy to remove your side panels without losing the screws.
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout.
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.
- Front panel includes USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, multi-channel fan controller, and an LED on/off switch.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
UPC No: 843591015004
Mfg Part No: CC-9011013-WW
( Length:23, Width:11, Depth:22)
Shipping Weight: 21.9000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.