Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case - ATX, mATX, 4x Ext 5.25" Bays, 6x Int 3.5" Bays, 1x 200mm and 2x 120mm White LED Fans, 1x 120mm Fan, 2x USB 3.0 and 1x FireWire PortsItem#: C13-6500 | Model#: CC-9011012-WW
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $19.99 (14%)
- In Stock (Details)
Corsair Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Blk Product Details
Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case
The Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case features outrageous cooling potential. Four included fans (2 x 120mm in front, a 200mm on the side, and a rear 120mm exhaust) cool your components, and USB 3.0, native SSD support, and eight expansion slots make the Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case a easy to build a rock-solid system. A removable hard drive cage means you can get more direct airflow over GPUs up to 452mm in length, and internal 240mm radiator support gives you tons of cooling flexibility. Captive thumbscrews provide easy removal of the side panels and our innovative cable routing makes your system clean and tidy. Purchase the Corsair CC-9011012-WW Carbide Series 500R Mid Tower Gaming Case today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs; in the six hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Keep your system cool; with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy; using the intelligent cable management system.
- Easily accessible dust filters; keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components.
A Closer Look:
- Keep your system cool with up to 10 fan mount locations (four 120mm, six 120mm/140mm)
- Removable hard drive cages for optimum GPU airflow and to accommodate GPUs up to 452mm in length.
- Mesh side panel can accommodate two 120mm or 140mm fans, or included 200mm fan for outrageous cooling potential.
- Built-in multi-channel fan controller for optimal cooling adjustability.
- Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components.
- Built-in compatibility for SSDs in the six hard drive bays gives you the flexibility you need.
- Captive thumbscrews make it easy to remove your side panels without losing the screws.
- Install or upgrade your CPU heatsink quickly with the easy-access backplate cutout.
- Optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy using the intelligent cable management system.
- Front panel includes USB 3.0, Headphone, Mic, multi-channel fan controller, and an LED on/off switch.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Corsair
Warranty provided by: Corsair
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: CC-9011012-WW
UPC No: 843591013710
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:12, Depth:24)
Shipping Weight: 22.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 29pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C13-6500
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Corsair logos are registered trademarks of Corsair. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.