C2G 50ft Cat6 Snagless Unshielded (UTP) Ethernet Network Patch Cable - Yellow - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) - RJ-45 (M) - 50 ft - CAT 6 - molded, stranded, snagless - (27196)Item#: 546921 | Model#: 27196
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $26.00 (59%)
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships next business day. (Details)
Cables To Go 50-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 50-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable, Yellow
More room for your information to travel at faster speeds. Designed to handle the high bandwidth needs of transferring video, sound and data, Cat6 is the next generation of network cables. A perfect replacement for your Cat5E cable when it no longer supports the bandwidth you need to carry information to and from your personal computer or network. Get more out of your network cable with Cat6.
RJ45 - You can find an RJ45 (Registered Jack) connector in just about any 10BaseT network. These cost-efficient connectors can transmit data over Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cabling at incredible speeds. UTP usually consist of Category 5 cable.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 1.33 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
UPC No: 757120271963
Mfg Part No: 27196
( Length:5, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.