Brother MFC-8220 All-in-One Mono Laser Printer Product Details
Brother MFC-8220 All-in-One Mono Laser Printer
The MFC-8220 is a 5-in-1 Laser Multi-Function Center® machine that truly outperforms any all-in-one, sheetfed laser product in its class! The MFC-8220 is not only a laser printer and a feature-rich standalone fax, but also a full function copier and B/W scanner. Also included is PC Fax capability, allowing you to send and receive faxes1 via your desktop PC.
In addition to producing sharp, laser print quality of up to 2400 x 600 dpi (HQ1200), the MFC-8220 prints and copies at an impressive speed of up to 21 ppm/cpm. The MFC-8220 comes equipped with a 250-sheet adjustable paper tray for letter or legal size paper. Both USB and parallel ports are standard and the MFC-8220 is compatible with Windows®, Mac® and DOS® Operating Systems.
Plain Paper Fax
Versatile Paper Capacity
3-Color LCD Display
Service and Support
A Closer Look
- Fast Printing And Copying: Offers print and copy speeds of up to 21 pages per minute.
- Superior Quality Laser Output: With up to 2400x600 dpi print resolution, you can produce professional-looking documents.
- 30-Page Auto Document Feeder: A quick and easy way to copy, fax or scan multi-page documents.
- Large, Expandable Paper Capacity: Features a 250-sheet paper tray adjustable for letter or legal size paper. You can also install an optional 2nd 250-sheet paper tray to increase your total paper capacity to 500 sheets.
- PCL6 and BR-Script 3 Emulations:. It can handle all of your printing, including documents with a variety of fonts and graphics.
- USB And Parallel Interfaces: Provides the flexibility of connecting to your computer via USB or Parallel or even to two computers.
- High-Speed Fax Modem. Its 33.6K bps fax modem provides quick fax transmission.
- High Yield Replacement Toner Cartridge: You get more for your money while lowering your cost per page.
- B&W Scanning: Yes
- Optical Resolution (max. dpi): 300 x 600
- Interpolated Resolution (max. dpi): 9600 x 9600
- Driver Provided: TWAIN, WIA
- Document Viewer & OCR Software: PaperPort and OmniPage for Windows; Presto! Page Manager with OCR for Mac
- Copy Resolution (max. dpi): 600 dpi class
- Sorting Function: Yes
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25%-400%
- Modem Speed/Best Transmit Speed: 33.6 kbps/2 sec.
- Color or B&W Faxing: B&W
- Auto Document Feed Capacity: Up to 30 pages
- Paper Capacity (Std./Max. pages): User to 250/500 sheets
- Paper Size(s): Letter, Legal, A4, B5, A5, B6, A6, EXE
- Standard Memory Capacity (max. pages): 32MB (600)
- Broadcasting (# of locations): Yes (Up to 382)
- Quick Scan (seconds/page): Yes (2 sec.)
- Remote Retrieval: Yes
- Fax Forwarding/Paging: Yes/Yes
- Dual Access: Yes
- One Touch/Speed Dial Locations: 32/300
- Coding Methods: MH/MR/MMR/JBIG
- PC Fax Software: Yes
- Maximum Printer Memory: 160MB (requires additional purchase)
- LAN Option: NC9100h
- Consumable Type/Max. Yield (@5% page coverage):
TN540 (3,500 pages)
TN570 (6,700 pages)
DR510 Drum Unit - Up to 20,000 pages
- Windows Compatibility: 95/98/98SE, ME, NT 4.0, 2000, XP
- Mac Compatibility: OS 8.6-9.2, OS X 10.1/10.2.1-10.3 or greater
- Unit Dimensions (WxDxH): 17.0" x 17.8" x 18.2"
- Unit Weight: 25.6 lbs.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Brother - MFC-8220 - All-in-One Mono Laser Printer Manual
- Brother MFC-8220 Laser Multi-Function Center Brochure
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Brother
Warranty provided by: Brother
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: MFC8220
UPC No: 012502609957
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:16, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 34.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 43pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B50-8220
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Brother logos are registered trademarks of Brother. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.