Sans Digital AN5L+B 5 Bay iSCSI NAS Server (Black) Product Details
Sans Digital AN5L+B 5 Bay iSCSI NAS Server (Black)
The AN5L+B is a performance tuned Windows/MAC/Linux files sharing NAS server dual Gigabit server for high capacity data storage. Much more advanced than most 5-bay Windows/MAC/Linux share + iSCSI towers on the market, the AN5L+B utilizes the power of Intel CPU and 4GB of DDR III memory, to provide exceptionally fast performance. With increased CPU processing power, the AN5L+B is capable of providing enterprise-level features such as iSCSI initiator and target support, snapshot with scheduling, and real-time folder-to-folder replication. Along with built-in RAID 5 and 6, the AN5L+B provides enterprise-class features that are normally not included in product of such price range.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- RAID Support: RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
- Supports up to a total of 20TB (Raw) SATA hard drive (4TB x 5 HDD).
- 4GB DDR3 memory; delivers the speed you need to quickly process your commands
- Folder to folder replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
- Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
Manufactured by: Sans Digital
Warranty provided by: Sans Digital
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: AN5L+B
UPC No: 739410734846
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:12, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 13.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: WLY-102015011
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sans Digital logos are registered trademarks of Sans Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.