Sans Digital AN4L+B 4 Bay iSCSI NAS Server (Black) Product Details
The AN4L+B is a performance tuned Windows/MAC/Linux files sharing NAS server dual Gigabit server for high capacity IP based data storage. Much more advanced than most 4-bay Windows/MAC/Linux share + iSCSI towers on the market, the AN4L+B utilizes the power of Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.50Ghz CPU and 4GB of DDR III memory, to provide exceptionally fast performance. With increased CPU processing power, the AN4L+B is capable of providing enterprise-level features such as iSCSI initiator and target support, snapshot with scheduling, and real-time folder-to-folder replication. Along with built-in RAID 5 and 6, the AN4L+B provides enterprise-class features that are normally not included in product of such price range.
Dual Gigabit and RAID Hard Drives Protection
AN4L+B is designed with simple setup and easy maintenance features in mind. Features such as installation wizard for easy implementation out of the box, convenient web-based management for local or remote configuration, Dual 10/100/1000 gigabit ports supporting teaming and fail-over redundnacy plus RAID protection for your data storage making the AN4L+B a very robust yet easy to use Windows/MAC/Linux sharing NAS server system.
Feature Rich Data Storage - Built-in Snapshot, Folder Replication and iSCSI
In comparison to other products in the market, AN4L+B is bundled with many enterprise level advanced features without the addtional cost. For example, iSCSI target support for iSCSI applications, iSCSI initiator support for future data storage expansion, folder to folder replication, scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot and local tape backup support just to name a few.
iSCSI Support for VMware
To take advantage of centralized storage for all virtual machines in VMware ESX or Vsphere, the AN4L+B can be uses as a focal storage point for the VMWare ESX or ESXi sever hosting multiple virtual machines. Utilizing the AN4L+B as an iSCSI target storage system for the VMware ESX/ESXi server, the AN4L+B is ready for your VMware storage virtulization needs.
• Operating system specifically design for Windows/MAC/Linux sharing NAS server and iSCSI application.
• Intel 3rd Generation Ivy Bridge Celeron Dual Core 1.50Ghz processor with 2M of Cache.
• 4GB DDR3 memory;
• Supports up to a toal of 16TB (Raw) SATA hard drive (4TB x 4 HDD)
• RAID 0, 1, 1+0, 5 and 6 with spare.
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports.
• Convenient setup and easy maintenance.
• IP discovery tools for easy deployment.
• Web GUI configuration interface supporting Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers.
• Informational Event Log for diagnostics.
• Supports local user account.
• Supports Windows Active Directory Service or Primary Domain Server and Workgroup.
• Supports HTTPS/SSL service.
• Storage protection.
• Designed with Linux based Journaling file system (XFS).
• Folder to folder replication supporting scheduling with multiple versions or full replication with bandwidth control.
• Supports scheduled or on-demand volume snapshot.
• System configuration backup and restore.
• Supports Local Tape backup, 3rd party backup agent.
• Supports iSCSI.
• Supports iSCSI target and initiator.
• Supports VMware ESX Server 4.0/4.1/5.0/5.1 or Microsoft Hyper-V Server or Citrix XGen Server.