Magellan Maestro 4250 GPS REFURB Product Details
Magellan Maestro 4250 GPS
Voice Command & Control enables you to navigate with the sound of your voice! The large 4.3" wide-format color touch screen and amazingly easy-to-use interface add pleasure to your driving experience. Magellan Maestro 4250 delivers the latest advanced navigation and communication features. It includes built-in maps of the U.S., Puerto Rico and Canada, 6 million pre-programmed Points of Interest, integrated AAA TourBook® guide information, SayWhere™ text-to-speech, LIVE traffic report capability and more. Plus, make hands-free phone calls with your Bluetooth®-enabled phone.
Say a command to access the most used navigation functions with Voice Command & Control. Find the nearest coffee, restaurant, gas and ATM or get an instant route home. Plus, you can ask for your location, the distance to your destination and quickly get details for the nearest roadside assistance and more, all with the sound of your voice.
Magellan's QuickSpell™ feature intelligently searches and checks spelling while entering addresses and POIs, making it easy to find what you're looking for with just few touches of the screen. Search POIs by name or category, near your position or near any city. Interactive onscreen icons show nearby services. Touch an icon to see the address and phone number (when available) and get an instant route.
Travel throughout all 50 of the United States, plus Puerto Rico and Canada with the most advanced NAVTEQ™ maps available. 6 million preprogrammed Points of Interest (POI) make it easy to find restaurants, gas stations, ATMs, the nearest coffee and more.
A Closer Look
- Voice command: Voice Command & Control enables hands-free operation. See video.
- Sophisticated and simple: Amazingly easy-to-use, route to your destination in seconds without even needing to read the instructions.
- Ultra-thin & stylish: The thinnest personal navigation device available combines style and functionality in a pocket-sized design.
- 4.5" WQVGA color touch screen: The large touch screen shows your position, Points of Interest, route, ETA and more on the interactive map.
- Hands-free phone calls: Bluetooth® wireless technology and built-in microphone enable you to make calls using your Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone.
- Pre-loaded North American maps: Built-in maps enable you to travel all 50 United States, Puerto Rico and Canada.
- 6 million Points of Interest: Pre-programmed POIs make it easy to find gas stations, restaurants, ATMs, coffee and more. Search by name or category near your position or near any city.
- Interactive POI icons: Touch an onscreen icon for a nearby destination to see name, address, phone number (when available), and get an instant route.
- QuickSpell™: Exclusive auto-complete feature makes it easy to enter destinations with just a few touches of the screen and even corrects spelling.
- SmartDetour™: Automatically prompts you to route around sudden slow freeway traffic.
- Bird's-eye 3D view: Clearly see your surroundings in 2D or 3D. Choose between Map View, TrueView™ 3D split screen, and Maneuver List.
- SiRFstarIII™: Integrated chipset provides the fastest GPS position acquisition in the industry.
- Rechargeable battery: Navigate for up to 4 hours when power is unavailable.
- Automatic re-route: Never miss a turn and quickly get back on track
whenever you take a detour.
- Customizable route method: Select Fastest Time, Shortest Distance,
Least or Most Use of Freeways, and Avoid Toll Roads.
- Address book: Create and store personal Points of Interest for easy
- Auto night view: Adjusts color and contrast for easy night viewing.
- SD-card compatibility: Back up your address book.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Magellan
Warranty provided by: Magellan
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 980-0019-001
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: M775-0092 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Magellan logos are registered trademarks of Magellan. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.