Cooler Master K550 Mid Tower Case - Micro-ATX, ATX, 3 x 5.25� External Drive Bays, 7 x 3.5� Internal Drive Bays, 1 x 3.0 USB Drive, 2 x 2.0 USB Drives, 2 x 120mm Red LED Fans - RC-K550-KWN1Item#:� JOO-102011410 �|�Model#:�RC-K550-KWN1
Cooler Master K550 Mid Tower Case Product Details
Cooler Master K550 Mid Tower Case
The Cooler Master K550 Mid Tower Case is a mid-tower for general users in emerging markets. One pre-installed, 120mm, red LED fan is included behind the armor-inspired front panel. It supports up to 7 HDD bays for plenty of expansion and cable management. High-end graphics cards, like NVIDIA GTX690 and AMD HD 7990, can fit inside after removing the 1st HDD cage. Up to seven fans are supported, including two on the windowed side panel to keep graphic cards cool. Additionally, the USB 3.0 port has 10x faster file transfer and 2x faster phone/tablet charging than USB 2.0. Therefore, the Cooler Master K550 Mid Tower Case will be a great upgrade for anyone who wants the ultimate power house tower!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Armor-inspired front mesh panel
- Large windowed side panel with fan mounting allows users to install two optional 120mm fans
- Ultra-strong top carrying handle with rubber coating
- One USB 3.0 super speed port for 10x faster file transfer and smart phone / tablet charging (~1A)
- Supports up to 7 fans, including one pre-installed 120mm red LED fan in the front
- Removable HDD cage allows easy cable management
- Supports high-end graphics cards up to 363mm/14.3� in length, including NVIDIA GTX 690 and AMD HD 7990 after removing the 1st HDD cage
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Cooler Master
UPC No: 884102018848
Mfg Part No: RC-K550-KWN1
( Length:11, Width:22, Depth:23)
Shipping Weight: 21.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 25pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.