Monster Digital® Coppa 8GB USB Flash Drive - USB 3.0, Led Indicator (UFD-0032-207)Item#: SD9-101817164 | Model#: UFD-0008-207
Monster Digital® Coppa 8GB USB Flash Drive Product Details
Monster Coppa 8GB USB Flash Drive
Experience really fast speeds all in a lightweight and compact design. With top speeds reaching 160 MB/s read and 45 MB/s write, transfer all your large documents, high resolution photos/images in a flash. Even handling HD movies won't be a problem with the flash drives huge 8 gigabyte capacity. The Monster Coppa 8GB USB Flash Drive uses a better quality of memory to guarantee that whatever you put on the drive will always be there. A FAT File System ensures Windows and Mac® Compatiblity. An integrated twist cover ensures that there isn't a cap to lose if your busy at school, work or just having lots of fun. If you don't have a USB 3.0 device just yet, no problem as this flash drive is USB 2.0 backward compatible. Experience the top of the line Monster Coppa 8GB USB Flash Drive.
What Is It And Why You Need It:
- USB 3.0; a lot less time wasted waiting on data transfer.
- Speed; up to 160MB/s read and 45MB/s write
- Integrated Twist Cover; no cap to lose
- Static and Dynamic Wear Leveling; adds to the Life of the drive
- FAT File System; makes the drive compatible with PC and Mac® systems
Manufactured by: Monster Digital
Warranty provided by: Monster Digital
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: UFD-0008-207
UPC No: 858019003884
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0700 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SD9-101817164
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Monster Digital logos are registered trademarks of Monster Digital. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.