HP ProBook 455 G1 AMD A8 4GB Memory 500GB HDD 15.6" Notebook Windows 7 Professional / Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - F2P94UT#ABAItem#: HPR-101808690 | Model#: F2P94UT#ABA
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook - AMD A8, 4GB, 15.6" Product Details
HP ProBook 455 G1 Notebook PC
Experience style, comfort and computing with the all new HP ProBook 455 G1. This notebook is powered by the AMD A8-5550M 2.1GHz Processor that delivers powerful computing experience to the user. The Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system comes pre-installed on this laptop which makes it a user-friendly device. It features a 4GB DDR3 RAM that offers powerful performance even when multitasking. Its 500GB hard drive provides enough storage space for your data and multimedia files. It features a 15.6 in. anti-glare display which provides stunning life-like visuals. Order the HP ProBook 455 G1 now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- AMD A8-5550M 2.1GHz Processor; offers powerful computing experience to the user
- 500GB hard drive; provides storage space for your data and multimedia files
- 15.6 in. LED-backlit HD anti-glare display; delivers crystal-clear visuals without straining your eyes
- Windows 7 Professional/Windows 8 Pro 64-bit operating system; offers a user-friendly environment to work on
Meet the demands of your work. Work smarter - and look good doing it - with an HP ProBook built to perform wherever business takes you. Count on a durable, secure design inside and out, with a spill-resistant keyboard and integrated security. Plus, there's less bulk to bring with you, thanks to thin, stylish construction.
Protect your work
Tough on the job
It's all about connections
Manufactured by: HP
Warranty provided by: HP
UPC No: 888182093627
Mfg Part No: F2P94UT#ABA
( Length:22, Width:13, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 7.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.