Lenovo M52 Desktop PC Product Details
Lenovo M52 Desktop PC
Tackle all your computing work using the Lenovo Desktop PC. Featuring the powerful Intel® Pentium™ 4 640 3.20GHz Processor and 2GB DDR2 memory, this computer promises to deliver superior performance in terms of quality and productivity. Its 80GB SATA hard drive provides an ample space to accommodate aal your important digital data. The DVDROM optical drive allows you to read different media formats. It comes with Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 GPU for an enhanced graphical performance. It runs on the Windows 7 Home Premium 32-Bit for a user-friendly platform. Order the Lenovo Desktop PC today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Pentium™ 4 640 3.20GHzProcessor; offers unmatched competency to handle all heavy workload
- 2GB DDR2 Memory; enables you to run multiple programs at the same time
- 80GB SATA Hard Drive; accommodates all your crucial files
- DVDROM optical drive; allows you to read different media formats
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950 GPU; ensures an enhanced graphical performance
THIS ITEM IS AN OFF-LEASE PRODUCT - SAVE RESOURCES AND SAVE GREEN
The term "Off-Lease" refers to a product that has been leased to, and used by, a customer, then returned to the leasing agent at the end of the lease period (typically 2 to 3 years). The leasing agent, or their third-party partner, inspects, repairs (if necessary), cleans, re-packages, and then offers the product for sale as "Off-Lease". Although we only purchase and sell the highest grade off-lease products some items will show signs of use, including minor scratches, slight wear on keyboards, etc. Purchasing off lease product saves you money, creates less waste and saves the resources that would be required to produce new products. If saving money and resources is important to you and you are not concerned with minor wear you should consider purchasing off-lease. Off lease products carry limited warranties through the original leasing agent or their third party refurbisher. See below for warranty details.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Lenovo
Warranty provided by: Joy Systems
UPC No: 825633302037
Mfg Part No: RB-825633302037
( Length:16, Width:6, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 20.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Lenovo logos are registered trademarks of Lenovo. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.