Shuttle XPC SH87R6 - Barebone - Mini PC - LGA1150 Socket, Supports Intel H87/Haswell, No HD, GigE, Black - SH87R6Item#: 9831406 | Model#: SH87R6
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Shuttle XPC SH87R6 - No CPU - 0 MB - 0 GB Product Details
The Shuttle SH87R6 is official debut with new R6 chassis design. Equipped with the latest Intel H87 express chipset supports the Intel Haswell processor, the latest fourth-generation Core i3/i5/i7 processor, integrating new Intel HD Graphics core (Note), support 7.1 channel audio output, designed for high-definition video entertainment. For expansion, it features with one PCI-Ex16 and one PCI-Ex1 slot, Mini-PCIe slot, multiple USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports, SATA 6Gbps interface and supports expansion slots of two 3.5”drives and one 5.25” drive. The SH87R6 is equipped with Shuttle exclusive I.C.E.2 heat pipe technology and a 300W with 80 Plus Bronze certified power supply that features high stability for long-term operation and energy saving. Purchase the Shuttle XPC SH87R6 today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Socket LGA1150; enables you to install the latest processors
- Two memory sockets; provides an easy connection for memory modules
- SATA III interface; allows you to setup two 3.5" HDD
- Expansion slot available for a 5.25" drive
- One PCI-Ex16, PCI-Ex1 slot, Mini-PCIe slots; lets you maximize video cababilities
- Multiple USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports; connect your favorite USB devices
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN; ensures an easy office network connection
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Shuttle Manufacturer Warranty Information
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Product TagsShuttle XPC SH87R6
Manufactured by: Shuttle
Warranty provided by: Shuttle
UPC No: 0811686006299
Mfg Part No: SH87R6
( Length:18, Width:10, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 12.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Shuttle logos are registered trademarks of Shuttle. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.