INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor - Battery Operated, Up to 150ft from nearest Access Point - 2843-222Item#: XMA-101801226 | Model#: 2843-222
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.00 (22%)
- Usually ships within 24 Hours (Details)
INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor Product Details
INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor
The INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor is a magnetic contact sensor that wirelessly controls lights and appliances throughout your house. When magnetic contact is broken, such as a door or window being opened, Open/Close Sensor can do things like turn on lights, set the thermostat to its comfort setting, or receive text message alert on your smartphone (requires INSTEON Hub. Gain the peace of mind knowing that you'll be alerted when the back door sneaks ajar or the side window slides open. Useful for doors, windows, drawers, sheds, cabinets, and anything else that opens, Open/Close Sensor is a wireless, easy-to-use solution for adding convenience and awareness to any INSTEON-controlled home. An AA battery is required and included.Buy the INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Control and monitor your home from your smartphone or tablet, anywhere in the world
- Receive text message and email alerts from your Insteon sensors
- Prevent costly damage with the Insteon leak sensor
- Track motion in rooms and automatically turn on lights with the Insteon motion sensor
- Schedule lights to turn on and off at sunrise, sunset or any time of your choosing
How it works
Please note that INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor (2843-222) is the new product name and number of TriggerLinc (2421). The product and functionality are the same.
Note: Open/Close Sensor does not transmit X10-compatible RF signals.
How it Works
Certifications and Warranty
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor - Owner's Manual (Revisions 1.9 and Newer)
- INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor - Owner's Manual (Revisions Prior to 1.9)
- INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor - Quick Start Guide (Revisions 1.9 and Newer)
- INSTEON Wireless Open/Close Sensor - Quick Start Guide (Revisions Prior to 1.9)
Manufactured by: Insteon
Warranty provided by: Insteon
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; 24 months labor
Mfg Part No: 2843-222
UPC No: 718122388912
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: XMA-101801226
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Insteon logos are registered trademarks of Insteon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.