Intel Next Unit of Computing Mini PC - 4th Generation Intel Core i5-4250U 1.30GHz, No RAM, No HDD, Intel HD Graphics 5000, Gigabit LAN, No OS - BOXD54250WYK1Item#: GNT-101800942 | Model#: BOXD54250WYK1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone
The Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone comes complete with Intel HD Graphics to ensure a brilliant HD experience, Intel Quick Sync Video for fast video encoding, and DisplayPort for driving 4k displays. Couple this with a stereo/mic jack along with USB ports and an infrared sensor for your remote control, and you can create a home entertainment system, a gaming machine, a digital jukebox, or all of the above. Immerse yourself in movies, TV, or games without the need for discrete hardware. It can support a SATA III HDD, up to 16GB RAM in the 2 Memory slots and has 7.1 Channel HD Audio output. Order one now because the Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Barebone is as small as a game controller but as powerful as a jackhammer.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Mini PC; ultra small unit to occupy less space but still give you more power
- Intel Core i5; latest high-end processor to allow you to multi-task with ease
- Intel HD Graphics with Display port; enjoy 4k HD visuals on a variety of display devices
- Multipurpose; can be setup as a home entertainment system, gaming machine, digital jukebox or more
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Mfg Part No: BOXD54250WYK1
UPC No: 735858273091
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 2.6400 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: GNT-101800942
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.