zBoost Dual-Band Cellular Signal Booster Kit Product Details
zBoost Dual-Band Cellular Signal Booster Kit
Amplify your vicinity’s network coverage with the zBoost Cellular Signal Booster Kit. Using a High-gain Directional Antenna, this dual-band cellular signal booster kit lets you transmit more powerful voice and data signals to multiple devices operating on (CEL) 800MHz & (PCS) 1900MHz networks. This high-performance dual-band signal booster covers up to 6500 sq. ft., enough to amplify an in-building voice and data coverage of rural environments. This booster kit also compatible with mobile phones and data transmitting devices such as iPhone©, Samsung, Blackberry, and more. Plus, you don’t have to worry about it jamming your wireless network signals as it comes with an American-designed, Patented technology. Order the zBoost Cellular Signal Booster Kit today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- High-gain Directional Antenna; transmits signals from the nearest network tower
- 6500 sq. ft. coverage; ensures increased voice coverage and faster data performance for multiple users
- (CEL) 800MHz & (PCS) 1900MHz Network Compatibility; works great with devices such as iPhone©, Samsung, Blackberry, and more
- American-designed, Patented Technology; prevents interference with wireless networks
Manufactured by: Wireless Extenders
Warranty provided by: Wireless Extenders
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: YX560SL
UPC No: 854584003373
Box Size: ( Length:18, Width:9, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 5.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 6pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: WIT-101794062
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Wireless Extenders logos are registered trademarks of Wireless Extenders. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.