Oki Data Pacemark 3410 - Printer - monochrome - dot-matrix - Roll (16 in) - 240 x 216 dpi - 9 pin - up to 550 char/sec - parallel, (61800801)Item#: 23773 | Model#: 61800801
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $339.01 (17%)
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
OKI Pacemark 3410 Product Details
Pacemark® 3410, the dependable, day in/day out, heavy-duty, high-speed printer from OKI. When your printers are subjected to long runs at high speeds or get fed a constant stream of multi-part forms and card stock, they'd better be 3410s.
We've designed the 3410 for durable output with fast throughput and
the legendary OKI reliability. The strike force of its printhead carries through
an 8-part form with stunning clarity, as well as providing better print quality
on any surface. Three available paper paths make the 3410 more flexible: the
standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, the optional pull tractor,
and single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. And, with 3 times the memory of its leading
competitor, the 3410 does it all and does it better.
It All Comes Down To Dependability
The Pacemark 3410 performs best in no-nonsense applications calling for heavy duty throughput. For point of sale, the 3410 has the capability of printing to the top edge of the form and the metal tear bar assures any document on demand.
In back-office applications, the power and speed of the 3410 make light work of the thickest forms. And, in networked/shared environments, the 3410 is an integral part of the whole: parallel and serial interfaces are standard, with 3rd party twin-ax or co-ax options.
Feed it 4 ways: by the standard bottom-feed or rear-feed push tractors, or optional pull tractor or single/dual bin cut sheet feeders. Short, straight paper paths reduce feeding snags. Quick and easy loading reduces downtime.
Feed it anything: continuous forms, multi-part forms, single cut-sheet paper,
labels, envelopes, transparencies, even heavy card stock. It pulls paper through
at 10 inches per second (ips), and skips spaces at 60 ips.
- Number of Pins: 9
- Printhead Life (characters): 200 million
- Memory Buffer Size: 64K
- Reliability (pg./mo.): 8000
- Monthly Workload (pages): 19,000
- Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA): 58.5
- Ribbon Life (characters): 7.5 million
- Power Voltage: 120v or 220v
- EPA Energy Star Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) (inches) 25.2 x 19 x 15
- Weight: (lb.) 63
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Choosing The Right Printer
- Technology Guide: Print Media & Paper
- Technology Guide: Printer Cartridge Yields
- Technology Guide: Printer Safety
- Technology Ideas: How To Print CD/DVD Labels
- Technology Ideas: Personal Printing Projects
- Technology Introduction: Wireless Printers for the Home and Small Office
Manufactured by: Oki Data
Warranty provided by: Oki Data
UPC No: 051851140018
Mfg Part No: 61800801
( Length:29, Width:23, Depth:27)
Shipping Weight: 92.8298 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Oki Data logos are registered trademarks of Oki Data. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.