Xerox DocuMate 3125 Sheetfed Document Scann REFURB Product Details
Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner
Increase your production in less time with the Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner. This is a sheetfed document scanner that makes it easier to electronically capture critical documents. With its 600dpi optical resolution you can make your paper more productive and look good too. It features 24-bit Color Depth and 8-bit Grayscale Depth that allows you to scan documents with proper settings for resolution and color depth, delivering it to virtually any application, folder or device. Plus, the Duplex Scanning feature allows automatic scanning of a sheet of paper on both sides with uncompromised high-resolution. It is also included with an earth-friendly Light Source LED technology that helps to consume less energy without any warm-up time. In addition, the USB 2.0 interface enables seamless connectivity with your device. Get the Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner soon!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 600dpi optical resolution; increases productivity and gives an impressive look to your papers
- 24-bit Color Depth, 8-bit Grayscale Depth; allows you to scan documents with proper settings for resolution and color depth
- Duplex Scanning; scans both sides of one sheet in just one pass
- Light Source LED; efficient power consumption
- USB 2.0 interface; provides quick and easy connectivity
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Introduction: How Scanners Work
- Technology Introduction: Understanding Document Management
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner Data Sheet
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner Manual
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner Manual - French
- Xerox DocuMate 3125 Document Scanner Manual - Spanish
Manufactured by: Xerox
Warranty provided by: Xerox
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: DM312505M-WU
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:14, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 8.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 12pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: X05-1482 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Xerox logos are registered trademarks of Xerox. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.