EVGA 1000W POWER SUPPLY - 220-P2-1000-XR Product Details
With reduced power consumption and improved efficiency, the EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 Power Supply Unit proves to be ideal for your system. It offers 1000W of continuous power to facilitate uninterrupted operation. Its single-rail +12V design offers maximum output of up to 83A, supporting powerful operation. Also, thanks to its high-quality Japanese capacitors, this EVGA unit offers long-lasting performance.
Featuring a fan of 140mm, which comes with double ball bearing, it not only helps with efficient functioning of the unit, but also keeps the system noise low. With an ECO thermal control fan system, this EVGA power supply unit with 140mm fan lets you choose from different fan RPM modes and ensures zero fan noise when operating at lower loads. What's more, this also helps in reducing energy costs, minimizing heat dissipation and improving its performance. Also, being 80 Plus Platinum-rated, it proves to be efficient and reliable.
What it is and why you need it:
- EVGA 1000 Watts power supply unit for 4th generation Intel Core processors
- 140mm double ball bearing fan for optimum cooling and silent operation
- Features floppy adapter, 8-pin PCIE connector, 24-pin ATX, SATA cable and more for added functionality
- MTBF of 100,000 hours provides reliability
- Weight: 8lbs.
- Dimensions: 85 x 150 x 200mm (H x W x L)
- Standards and Certifications: TUV, CB, CE, FCC, RCM, cTUVus, BSMI, WEEE, RoHS and ErP Lot 6 2013
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 843368023881
Mfg Part No: 220-P2-1000-XR
( Length:10, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 9.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.