CyberPower Standby Series - 425VA UPS - 8 Outlets, 255 Watts, 890 Joules, RJ11 Protection, 6 Ft Cord - SE425GItem#: JYB-101770050 | Model#: SE425G
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $20.00 (40%)
CyberPower Standby Series - 425VA UPS Product Details
CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS
The CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS safeguards a home office PC and other electronics (monitors, printers, scanners, speakers, fax machines, CD/DVD players and iPods) from surges, spikes, sags, brownouts and other power abnormalities. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection. Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models. The CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS has a capacity of 425VA/225Watts, eight (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely-spaced to accommodate transformer-based plugs. Its compact design allows for horizontal or vertical placement, or it can be conveniently mounted on a wall. This CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS has a maintenance-free, user-replaceable 12V/3Ah battery. Protection for phone/network (RJ11) is also included. EMI/RFI filters increase the immunity of the load to disturbances and surges. Purchase the CyberPower Standby Series 425VA UPS today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Ultra-Quiet Operation; Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- Energy-Saving Technology; Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets; Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
A Closer Look:
- Energy-Saving Technology:Patented GreenPower UPS™ advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- Ultra-Quiet Operation:Lowest sound emissions of any UPS in its class.
- EMI/RFI Filters:Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise ("humming") over telephone lines or audio systems.
- Transformer-Spaced Outlets:Widely-spaced outlets accommodate large transformer-based plugs without compromising the utility of other outlets.
- Convenient Mounting:Multiple mounting options: horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators:LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms:Distinctive tones identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker:The user may use this convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- ISO and Safety Certifications: All CyberPower manufacturing facilities are state-of-the-art and ISO-9001 Quality Tested. Our products are certified by the FCC, cUL, and UL.
Want to Upgrade?
- For Just $10.00 More Upgrade to:$39.99
- Our Experts Recommend:$39.99
Manufactured by: CyberPower Systems
Warranty provided by: CyberPower Systems
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: SE425G
UPC No: 649532606856
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:5, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 4.5500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: JYB-101770050
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CyberPower Systems logos are registered trademarks of CyberPower Systems. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.