Infocus IN3118HD 1080p DLP Projector - 3600 ANSI Lumens, 1920 x 1080, 16:9 Native, 3000:1, 2x HDMI, VGA, 8.2 lbs. (Refurbished)Item#: I427-5130 RF | Model#: IN3118HD |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Infocus IN3118HD 1080p Projector, HDMI REFURB Product Details
Infocus IN3118HD 1080p DLP Projector
Produce images and video presentations with superb, home theater quality using the Infocus IN3118HD 1080p DLP Projector. Indulge in vibrant image production in 1080p resolution with 3600 ANSI Lumens and 3000:1 contrast ratio for visual clarity, brightness and color contrast. With its 16:9 widescreen ratio, it produces about 16.7 million colors in pictures received from SD/HDTV signals; or from an integrated USB, S-Video, HDMI, RCA, VGA/D-Sub, or Composite device with a 1.2:1 manual image zoom. It has a 5W monaural audio, a 280W lamp that lasts for 3000 hours, and performs with a quiet, 35dB operation. Watch your favorite movies and TV programs with a high-quality DLP projector; the Infocus IN3118HD 1080p DLP Projector.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- DLP projector; produces high quality projections
- 1080p Native resolution; offers HD-quality image reproductions
- 16:9 Native aspect ratio; reproduces balanced image and video size
- 3000:1 Contrast ratio; produces rich colors in your projections
- 280W Lamp; offers lasting brightness for about 3000 hours in normal mode and 4000 hours in economic mode
- 1.2:1 Optical zoom; it gives a magnified view of images and videos
- SDTV, HDTV compatible video signals; it allows you to view your favorite TV programs for a more immersive, cinematic feel
- USB, S-Video, HDMI, RCA, VGA/D-Sub, and Composite inputs; reproduce visual media derived from applicable devices
- 35/30dB Audible noise; optimizes its performance through smooth, quiet operation
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: InFocus
Warranty provided by: InFocus
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: IN3118HD
Box Size: ( Length:22, Width:17, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 12.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 22pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I427-5130 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- InFocus logos are registered trademarks of InFocus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.