Linksys SE2500 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch REFURB Product Details
Linksys 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
With the Linksys 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch, Easily connect more entertainment and office devices to your home network and enjoy Gigabit speeds. The Switch allows you to upgrade your current Ethernet network to the power of Gigabit and improve your network performance. Get speeds up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet - perfect for quick file and media sharing between Gigabit devices. The Switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use - no configuration required. Simply connect computers, HDTVs, game consoles, media players and more, to instantly expand your home network. Order the Linksys 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch right away!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 1000 Mbps Speed; get a superior connection speed from your wired connection
- 5 Ports; connects up to 5 devices at a time
- Power saving; light on power consumption to make it affordable for your pockets
- Easy plug & play connection; no complex setup procedures required
- Benefits of Gigabit - Upgrade your current Ethernet network to the power of Gigabit and improve your network performance. Get speeds up to 10x faster than Fast Ethernet - perfect for quick file and media sharing between Gigabit devices.
- Plug & Play - This compact switch is designed to conserve desktop space and is easy to use - no configuration required. Simply connect computers, HDTVs, game consoles, media players and more, to instantly expand your home network.
- Quality of Service - QoS traffic prioritization technology delivers high performance so you can enjoy smooth video streaming and gaming. Auto-sensing ports automatically optimize speed for each connected device.
- Power Saving - Includes special features for optimal power efficiency.
- Auto power-down disables unused ports
- Sleep mode when all ports are inactive
- Smart power for short cable runs
- Port status switch to control LED lights
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Linksys
Warranty provided by: Linksys
Mfg Part No: SE2500
( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.