Q-See QCN8009D High Definition Dome 1080 IP Camera - 1/3, CMOS, Up to 65ft of Night Vision, Weatherproof Indoor/Outdoor - QCN8009DItem#: DHD-101764113 | Model#: QCN8009D
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Q-See QCN8009D High Definition Dome 1080 IP Cam Product Details
Q-See QCN8009D High Definition Dome 1080 IP Camera
Why struggle with the poor image quality of other surveillance cameras when the QCN8009D dome delivers stunning 1080p resolution as a standalone or with an NVR system? With a Q-See IP camera, grainy footage is a thing of the past. Featuring color-rich, 1920x1080 recording, the pure digital signal of the IP dome camera lets you monitor your home or business like never before. With a recorded image size of 1920x1080, Q-See IP cameras offer clarity unlike any other analog camera available to the consumer. The larger 1080p image sizes means more pixels which translates to even more clarity and detail on the screen.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1/3" Color CMOS Sensor; delivers clear and detailed images with 1080p resolution
- 65 ft. night vision; captures nighttime videos within a 65 feet range
- weatherproof cameras; capable of withstanding harsh weather
- Weatherproof Indoor & Outdoor
- 1080p TV Lines of resolution
- 1/3, CMOS, Color image sensor
- Up to 65 ft. of night vision
- 3.6mm Lens for 40° to 45° Field of View
- 100ft Ethernet Cable included
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Digital Peripheral Solutions, Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: QCN8009D
UPC No: 645439238329
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:9, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 4.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: DHD-101764113
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.