Q-See Elite 16 CH 960H DVR 10 960h Cameras 1 TB HDD Surveillance System - 8 Bullet/2Dome, 700TVL, HDMI - QC5416-10E9-1Item#: DHD-101764106 | Model#: QC5416-10E9-1
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Q-See QC5416-10E9-1 16 CH 960H DVR with 10 Cameras Product Details
Q-See QC5416-10E9-1 Elite 16 CH 960H DVR 10 960h Cameras 1 TB HDD Surveillance System
The state-of-the-art QC5416-10E9-1 is the high resolution surveillance solution that offers a larger, true image. With a combination of 960H recording resolution and 960H camera resolution, recorded video appears in an aspect ratio that better fits monitors and TVs for less distorted images. Watch over every blind spot in clear 960H resolution! A unique combination of eight bullet and four dome 960H cameras provide 700TV lines, with an effective pixel size of 976 x 480, so you can see all the details. The cameras are weatherproof and offer up to 100ft of night vision capabilities to keep you protected day or night, rain or shine.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1TB HDD SATA disk; gives you plenty of storage space
- 100 ft. night vision; captures nighttime videos within a 100 feet range
- weatherproof cameras; capable of withstanding harsh weather
- Mobile view; delivers your footage through a mobile device, PC or Mac
- 16 Channel DVR with Real-Time 960H and D1 Resolution
- HDMI® Port for High Resolution Viewing options with included Standard HDMI® cable
- 10 960H Cameras with 700TV Lines of Resolution
- Free Q-See Apps for iPhone®, iPad®, Android, and Windows Phone
- PC and Mac Compatibility
- Email Alerts with Incident Snapshots
|Maximize the QC5416-10E9-1 16 CH 960H DVR by adding up to 6 more Cameras from below|
Manufactured by: Q-See
Warranty provided by: Digital Peripheral Solutions, Inc.
UPC No: 645439238954
Mfg Part No: QC5416-10E9-1
( Length:18, Width:11, Depth:12)
Shipping Weight: 18.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Q-See logos are registered trademarks of Q-See. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.