Build and Operate the Railroad of Your Dreams... With Your Friends!
Trainz Simulator 12 includes the most exciting new feature in the history of Trainz. You guys asked for it, and now we have delivered! Players from all over the world can build, play and operate railroads together in this new and exciting experience!
- Feel what it's like to put your hands on the controls of powerful locomotives as they power through towns, cities and rolling countryside.
- Design and Build your own railroads with the versatile Surveyor editing tool and access hundreds of thousands of user-create assets from the Trainz Download Station.
- Share your enthusiasm with other rail fans as your combine your efforts to operate a working rail line in the new Trainz Multiplayer.
- Zoom all the way out to the altitude of a satellite to see more of your railroad
- Many new realistic SpeedTree assets to use in your routes.
- Backward compatible with TS2010 content.
- Balezino - Mosti
An incredibly detailed fictional route set in the Russia's modern era. This route features electric locomotives and provides an excellent in-cab driving experience.
- Debrecen - Nyiregyhaza
A prototypical Hungarian route set in the modern era. This route features both electric and diesel locomotives and provides an excellent in-cab driving experience.
- ECML Kings Cross - Newcastle
An improved and extended version of the prototypical British route you know and love from TS2010, set in the 1970s 'blue diesel' era.
- Mojave Sub Division
A prototypical US freight route set in the 1990s, including a selection of ATSF and SP diesels such as the GP60M, B40-8W, SD40T and SD45. Over sixty miles of challenging driving through the Californian desert.
- Municipal Transit Railway
A fictional North American city with streetcars and an elevated commuter railroad.
- Norfolk & Western - Appalachian Coal
A late 1950s route with long coal trains and articulated steam locos and featuring a true icon of North American steam - the N&W Y6b 2-8-8-2.
- Northeast Corridor - Wilmington To Philadelphia
Thirty miles of route through dense urban landscape on the premier U.S. passenger mainline, Amtrak's North East Corridor. Set in the modern era.
- Southern China
Set in China's modern era, this fictional but stunningly realistic route features diesel locomotives such as the DF7C, ND5, DF11, and DF11G.
- New and Improved SpeedTree content.
- New high-quality locos, stock, and cabs, including:
- North American - N&W Y6B 2-8-8-2, EMD SD45 (ATSF and SP livery), GE C30-7 (ATSF livery), EMD GP60M and GP60B (ATSF livery), EMD SD40T-2 (SP livery), GE B40-8W (ATSF livery)
- Hungarian - MAV M41, MAV M44, MAV V43, MAV V63
- Chinese - DF7C
- and many more.
- New industrial buildings, including a large hydroelectric dam.
- Downtown buildings.
- Timber-framed buildings.
Play and Interact with other Trainz players from all over the world
Drive Steam, Diesel and Electric Trains (and even trams, boats and cars)
Operate a complete working rail line with interactive industries
Build and customize your own living railroad
Share your creations and your passion with other rail fans