Ergotron Neo-Flex™ LCD Arm REFURB Product Details
This Arm adds flexibility to your LCD. Simply push the side button while lifting the display, then position it where you want it. Get ergonomic comfort for a great price. It's ideal for use where multiple people use the same display
- Easily position your LCD for maximum comfort and productivity.
- 8" (203 mm) height range enhances ergonomics for multiple users.
- Easy installation; product ships fully assembled.
- Provides premium long-life LCD adjustment while maintaining touch-screen stability.
- Allows LCD to be rotated for portrait/landscape viewing.
- Includes: desk clamp and grommet mount, 4 screws for LCD attachment; long screws with spacers for LCDs with recessed interface.
- Monitor depth greater than 2" (5 cm) may diminish capacity.
- Mounting Options: Desk Clamp attaches to surface edge up to 1.8" (46 mm) thick; Grommet Mount attaches through hole up to 2" (51 mm) wide and up to 1-3/4" (44 mm) deep.
- Mounting Standards: VESA™ MIS-D, 100/75, C (hole pattern: 100 x 100 mm or 75 x 75 mm)
LCD SIZE: up to 22"
LIMITED WARRANTY: Three (3) Years
MANUFACTURERS PART NUMBER: 45-174-300
MAXIMUM SCREEN SIZE: 22
ROTATION (DEGREES): 360° P/L
TILT (DEGREES): 180°
MOUNT TYPE: Desktop Stand
STYLE: Tilt and Swivel
WEIGHT CAPACITY: <18 lbs
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Ergotron
Warranty provided by: Ergotron
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: 45-174-300
UPC No: 698833004021
Box Size: ( Length:20, Width:14, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 4.4400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 10pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: E302-1040 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Ergotron logos are registered trademarks of Ergotron. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.