Samsung Series 5 Notebook PC - Intel Core i7 3630QM 2.40GHz, 8GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2GB, DVDRW, 17.3" Display, Windows 8 (64-bit), Silver - NP550P7C-T01USItem#: XAU-101750309 | Model#: NP550P7C-T01US
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Samsung NP550P7C-T01US Notebook PC Product Details
Samsung Series 5 Notebook PC
Experience unparalleled digital entertainment like never before with the spectacular Notebook PC from Samsung. The Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM 2.40GHz Processor performs powerful computing for fast, seamless delivery of your programs and applications. Its 8GB of DDR3 memory enhances the PC's multitasking operations and provides smooth system responsiveness and efficient task management. On its 1TB hard drive, you can save all your files, documents, downloads, and more. This notebook PC also showcases a 17.3 in. LED HD+ display for a vibrant, crystal-clear viewing experience which is further enhanced by the NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2GB GPU. It comes pre-loaded with Windows 8 64-Bit offering more possibilities for your computing. Purchase the Samsung Notebook PC right now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM 2.40GHz Processor; performs fast and powerful computing
- 8GB of DDR3 memory; handles intense multitasking sessions with ease
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M 2GB GPU; allows you to enjoy detailed graphics and a vivid picture with dedicated graphics
- 1TB HDD; stores a large number of your multimedia files, games, downloads and other digital data
- 17.3 in. LED HD+ display; provides brilliant, high-definition picture quality
- USB 3.0 interface; ensures high speed data transfer along with backward compatibility
Manufactured by: Samsung
Warranty provided by: Samsung
UPC No: 887276849034
Mfg Part No: NP550P7C-T01US
( Length:19, Width:16, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 9.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Samsung logos are registered trademarks of Samsung. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.