NEC (2) 21" Class MD211G3 Grayscale 3MP LED-Backlit Medical Diagnostic Monitors with MDA-W5000 Graphics Card - 2048 x 1536, 900:1 Native, 13ms, DVI-D, DisplayPort, USB Hub (MDG3-BNDA1)Item#: N124-2108 | Model#: MDG3-BNDA1
- In Stock, usually ships within 24 hours (Details)
NEC (2) 21" 3MP Medical Monitors w/ Graphics Card Product Details
NEC (2) 21" Class MD211G3 Grayscale 3MP LED-Backlit Medical Diagnostic Monitors with MDA-W5000 Graphics Card
Experience the latest technology in healthcare with the NEC 21 in. Class Grayscale 3MP LED-Backlit Medical Diagnostic Monitors. This monitor has been specially built for health care professionals. It comprises of two medical-grade displays. With a contrast ratio of 900:1, this monitor renders clear images with deeper colors in a maximum resolution of 2048 x 1536. You can connect this monitor to a wide range of devices using DVI-D, USB, and DisplayPort. Its height, tilt, swivel, and pivot adjustment feature allows you to set this monitor based on your needs. Order the NEC 21 in. Class Grayscale 3MP LED-Backlit Medical Diagnostic Monitors now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- DVI-D, USB, and DisplayPort connectivity; allows you to connect to a wide range of compatible devices
- Tilt, pivot, and height adjustment; set the position of the monitor to suit your work needs
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: MDG3-BNDA1
UPC No: 805736046533
Box Size: ( Length:51, Width:27, Depth:18)
Shipping Weight: 70.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 111pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N124-2108
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.