Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC - Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz, 8GB Memory, 2TB HDD, Blu-Ray, 2GB AMD Radeon HD 8890A, 27" Touchscreen, Windows 8 64-bit - ET2702-03Item#: YYT1-11160056 | Model#: ET2702-03
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC Product Details
Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC
Experience a more interactive multimedia experience when you purchase the Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC! The Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC comes in an ultra-slim design that allows you to put more of your stuff on your desk. It features a beautiful 27” Full HD Multi-Touch Widescreen that provides you with amazing visuals and a very intuitive user interface. It supports a maximum resolution of 2560 x 1440, allowing you to play your high-definition content with full detail. It runs on a 4th generation Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz processor that delivers quick processing speeds for your various tasks. It also comes with 8GB of DDR3 memory to help you multitask through several processes while having a smooth computing experience. Its 2TB HDD allows you to save lots of your photos, videos, and other files. Avail of the Asus ET2702 All-In-One PC now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Ultra-slim design; saves lots of space on your desk
- 27" Full HD Multi-Touch Widescreen; provides you with a very intuitive user interface while displaying amazing visuals
- 2560 x 1440 maximum resolution; supports playback of 1080p content
- 4th generation Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz processor; delivers quick processing speeds
- 8GB of DDR3 memory; allows you to multitask through several processes
- 2TB HDD; lets you save lots of your photos, videos, and other files
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
UPC No: 886227508006
Mfg Part No: ET2702-03
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 44.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.