CuiZen Hotdog Steamer Product Details
Flash back to the '50s cooking with CuiZen Retro Style Hot Dog Steamer and Bun Warmer! The ability to steam up to 12 hot dogs and 12 buns makes this steamer perfect for parties, picnics, cookouts and so much more! This steamer comes with the "Hot Dogs Around the World" Recipe Booklet, containing more than 40 recipes that will get your creative culinary juices flowing!
The retro design reminds you of the time when you got hot dogs at the corner stand. Its two compartments cook up to 12 hotdogs and sausages and steam up to 12 buns at one time, so it's great to feed your family. Includes 'Around the World Hotdog’s recipes booklet with 40 hotdog variations. The cooker also steams a variety of different foods such as corn, mixed vegetables, potatoes, broccoli, shrimp and jambalaya gumbo.
- 800 Watts patented Steaming System with Cooking Timer
- Steams up to 12 Hot Dogs & 12 Buns at one time
- Cooking Timer
- Steams a variety of foods
- Includes a "Hot Dogs of The World" Recipe Booklet with 40 Hot Dog variations
Cuizen Retro Style Hot Dog Steamer and Bun Warmer:
- Steams up to 12 hot dogs and 12 buns at once
- Just add water
- Cooking timer
- Steams other various foods
- Includes a "Hot Dogs Around the World" Recipe Booklet
- Beautiful retro design
- 800W of power to ensure best results
- Dimensions: 7.2"L x 13.4"W x 12.7"H
Manufactured by: CuiZen
Warranty provided by: CuiZen
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: ST-1412
UPC No: 825154004854
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:13, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 9.5000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 13pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C123-1004
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- CuiZen logos are registered trademarks of CuiZen. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.