Swann Driveway Alert Alarm Product Details
Swann SWHOM-DRIVEA Driveway Alert Alarm
Be warned when someone enters your premises using the Swann Driveway Alert Alarm. This Alarm can be placed in your store, restaurant, reception or lobby to keep an eye on your customers coming in and going out. This high performance alarm can detect any movement within 200 feet Range from the transmitter. The PIR sensor gives a lovely chime whenever someone passes by and can be used in places where you you want to check traffic. It is easy to power and employs three C batteries (receiver) and one 9V battery (transmitter). Get your very own Swann Driveway Alert Alarm today to feel secured!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 200 feet Range; can be kept at quite a distant from the transmitter
- PIR sensor; perceives movement with dexterity
- Easy to power; utilizes three C batteries (receiver) and one 9V battery (transmitter)
- Using a PIR sensor to detect movement, the transmitter can be placed near the entrance of your driveway, garage, shop, small business or anywhere you want to monitor traffic
- When motion is detected the receiver releases a pleasant chiming sound & volume settings can be adjusted to high or low
- Can be mounted at your front door, gate or driveway to alert you when people or vehicles enter your property
- Monitor the entry to your store, restaurant, reception or lobby and be alerted when customers enter or leave when you are out of sight. Potentially acts as a deterrent for unwanted visitors
- Mount the transmitter up to 200ft (60m) away from the receiver, anywhere you want to detect traffic or movement (indoors/outdoors)
- Fully wireless and includes mounting screws for quick and simple installation in minutes
- Transmitter requires a 1 x "9V" battery* & receiver requires 3 x "C" batteries* or can run off a "6V" adapter*
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Warranty provided by: Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SWHOM-DRIVEA
UPC No: 815849011007
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:8, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S88-1284
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Swann Communications U.S.A. Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.