Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC 1750 Wireless Router - Dual Band, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz - 5.0GHz, LAN, WAN, WPA, WEP - WZR-1750DHPItem#: B75-1668 | Model#: WZR-1750DHP
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Buffalo AirStation Extreme Wireless Router Product Details
Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC 1750 Wireless Router
If you are looking for a very reliable Wireless Router with good throughput and range, the AirStation Extreme AC 1750 from Buffalo is all that you need. It comes with a Broadcom chipset and is ready to support 450Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and up to 1300 Mbps at 5GHz. The AirStation Extreme AC 1750 Wireless Router can ensure up to 1300Mbps wireless data transfer rates for blazing fast network connection performance at your home or office. Moreover, the Wireless Router comes with different security protocols such as WPA, TKIP, 128-bit or 64-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, and AES so you can easily manage your network’s safety in not time. Packed with 1x WAN and 4x 10/100/1000Mbps ports, this Wireless Router is surely a steal for any wireless network setup. Grab the Buffalo AirStation Extreme AC 1750 Wireless Router right away!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Dual-band performance; offers up to 450Mbps on 2.4GHz band and up to 1300 Mbps on 5GHz
- Up to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speed; delivers super fast wireless network transmission
- Supports multiple security protocols; ensures safer networking experience
Manufactured by: Buffalo Technology
Warranty provided by: Buffalo Technology
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: WZR-1750DHP
UPC No: 747464126791
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:4, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 3.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B75-1668
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Buffalo Technology logos are registered trademarks of Buffalo Technology. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.