Intel Next Unit of Computing Kit Mini PC Barebones Product Details
Intel Next Unit of Computing Core i5 Mini PC
Take your computing experience a notch high with the Intel Next Unit of Computing Mini PC. This affordable mini PC is specifically designed for students and personal use. It doesn’t include a RAM, HDD, or an OS, allowing you the opportunity to select them according to your need. The 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3427U 1.8GHz Processor delivers superb computing performance. With the Integrated Graphics you can enjoy stunning visuals. The 3 USB 2.0 ports allow you to connect various USB devices. This mini PC comes with an Ultra Compact Form Factor (UCFF) and fits even a smaller desk-space. Order the Intel Next Unit of Computing Mini PC now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3427U 1.8GHz Processor; ensures stunning computing performance
- 3 USB 2.0 ports; allows you to connect various USB devices
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
UPC No: 735858260725
Mfg Part No: BOXDC53427HYE
( Length:9, Width:3, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 2.5300 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.